Lady Solicitor Personal Injury Claim Lady Justice Old Bailer

Accidents Suffered as a Visitor

Occupiers of premises - home owners, business owners, shops, supermarkets, pub chains and the like - owe a duty of care to visitors. Local authorities similarly have an obligation to take reasonable steps to prevent injury in facilities and buildings owned and managed by them. The local authority also has a duty to ensure that people are reasonably safe when using the highways, pavements and car parks under their jurisdiction.

If an occupier of premises breaches its duty of care and you are injured as a result then you will be entitled to claim compensation.

Injury claim solicitors call this type of case, 'Occupiers Liability Claims.'

Make your claim today

New Deal Fair Deal has a panel of specialist occupiers liability solicitors who have dealt successfully with hundreds of these cases and are therefore extremely experienced. Just one phone call will put you through to a lawyer and get you on your way to making a claim for the compensation you deserve.

For a completely free, no obligation case assessment, call us today on 0800 955 1038, or email us at